Saturday, October 19, 2013

day 66

There are days when the jokes are formed by themselves ....... this is the way we have to work .....
 I will explain a little bit , there are two divisions , one of which I work , and on the other, my colleagues , and it was like this ......
In one of the usual days superiors conceived to hold a production meeting .... and everything would be fine, but as always talking in earnest, and could not stop, and the time is coming ..... and customers are already running in the hall , and not only do they want me to contemplate , but my friends from the second division, but it was not there , as it turned out .....
The client , having received from me, all she wanted was more expressed a desire to buy something from the second division ....... I'm not suggesting tricks , politely told her to do this, press the button there at the front .... she pressed .... ........ no result ....... I also see that no one is there and the patient is waiting for .......... ...... well .. what to do , I went there myself , though it was not welcome ....... coming, but no one was there ...... well, then, must itself go out ..... .
I went out , the patient , although not shown the form , but it was evident that she was much surprised , and not so much that I went , though it was quite funny , you press a button, and is another of the same people, and the fact that, in its concept , while not you press the button , I do not go out ........ because I 've seen the whole situation and the whole of his seat ...... that is pressed in this particular case there was no need ....... but then , too, I did not know that there is nobody there ......
 but it turned out that as long as you press the button does not , I will not come .......
When I told my colleagues , they were laughing till you drop , and in fact I must say that this is what they have created this snag , because they were unable to stop in time, in his research for the advancement of our company ......

No comments:

Post a Comment