Wednesday, October 2, 2013

49 day



Yesterday I was tormented with the translator , today I 'll try a different strategy .....
Hopefully , you get .....
And to tell you today about my distant youth , although I believe that a man as old as he feels .....
Then I was about 34 years old ..... June ..... my son and I are going on a fishing trip to the river ........ ..... we took a new lure it .... consists of anise oil and clean hands .... so odors do not scare away the fish ......
 We came to the river , and there are already a few fishermen along the shore and fish ..... they looked at us with contempt ....... say what fishing can be a woman with a baby ...... well we'll see , I thought, and the trailer of the first worm on the hook , after dipping it in a jar with oil ....... threw a fishing line with a nozzle into the water, and began to wait, and wait for a long time and did not have to ... literally in seconds .... 2 float began podrygivat ...... I pulled over rod , and a miracle happened , there was already bleak fish ...... so start there .... fishermen looked at us ..... and as I stood in the water, on the other does not cast a line , then unhook the fish had my son ....... he unhooked the fishes , repeated the procedure with the worm , and again I threw a fishing line in the water, float on the surface of the water went , but not for long , a moment later he was moved, and then I pull out a fish, and imagine the picture: I 'm standing in the water , casting a fishing rod , immediately lift it once already with the fish , the son unhooks fish, corrects bait , and I'll throw a fishing line in the water ....... It lasted about an hour ..... then men were fishermen have to look not at their floats , and on our .... and obviously , envied , but silent ...... then one of them , apparently, who are braver , asked how I did it ...... and I do not mind , I said it anise oil ...... and invited them try it , the fishermen came to life , began to come to us and cast the bait itself , one in which the dishes with them was ......
but they forgot that the second criterion is the clean hands ...... then we do not smoke, and my hands did not smell of smoke ....... and they are all very much how much smoke , and even while fishing fish ..... although they have slightly increased level of bites , but as we have, still did not work ....... we almost caught a fish bucket and brushed her long , then I'm out of it to make a delicious stew and when you consider that with the money I had at the time was napryazhenka , it was very useful for our trophy fish .....

No comments:

Post a Comment