Saturday, November 2, 2013

day 80


Despite some dullness and ordinariness , there are probably programs that do not allow a person to slip into a slough of despondency and hopelessness , and are referred to these programs who commandments , who dreams of the future , or even as that , because otherwise people might collapse from a simple failure or unpleasant set of circumstances in a whirlpool of depression and stay there forever ..........
A necessary and then only because it remember the humor , cling to it, you tie disturbing situation to him, and thus escape from the clutches of obsessive thoughts , that is, we must begin at least to think ........ slightly different direction ...... and you will not notice how the mainstream of turbulent emotions will flow smoothly in a steady flow of the river on the plain ........
 And if you remember about the ocean , then it is said to spring spill over its coastal edge and then every man for himself , and who can not , too ........ By the way , very often about this treat ..... ...
And this is food for thought .......... so to speak for the gifted and advanced ..... and if you are reading this, then you are one of them ..........
And why did he spill , so scientists bayut , that this event will emerge from prenepriyatneyshee - due to the fact that the ice at the poles will melt partially and partially slide into the ocean and its , so to say mass to squeeze out the water on ......... hope understand the mechanism .......
And now the two bottles ........
But first things first , you may remember that I once zareklas to argue , I'm about to jump sarayki , but again violated the promise of these things , but after many, many years, being at the age of about 28 years .... ...
And it happened at the course , I'm about studying at the institute , and so, in our class prefect was a young man , well, as a young man, then he has already knocked many as 30 , he had a wife , quietly , quietly , I'm not talking about that I have never climbed into family units , it is more than a hopeless exercise , I'm on the other ........ he and I started a dispute , the subject of which I do not remember , in this case, it is not important ..... interesting ... and then my suggestion is that we are arguing for two bottles ........ then I had specified , it is important whether or not they are two bottles , he said no, and we broke the hand .. ...... and since I already knew in advance that I lose a bet , then came up with some hohmu ........ namely , I bought two bottles of yogurt, remember, they were then in a glass dish with foil lids and could spill if dropped onto his side , quietly , quietly ........ I'm not some sort of sadyuga that , in - the first translation of the products , and in - the second , soil reservoirs, in which carry these products, I I mean so scarce in those days, diplomats ......
who could not afford every student ....... and we are passionate about such things prestige ...... So, I was distracted by preparing these kefir , yes, and why the yogurt , but I'm just always been a fanatical opponent of alcohol and , of course, a healthy lifestyle , too ... ... Now, bringing these bottles to the lecture , I went to the head , and we found out that I lose a bet , he was with some advantage , looking at me , it was already decided that I was rolling it to lose a bet , but I , to his surprise, took from his briefcase bottle wrapped in paper , he seems to have thought , that it was not visible, it is still mayor of the course and all that, and all around people ..... silently took the dispute and put the product ! ! ..... it into his briefcase , of course, I stopped lying ....... ....... and Ran to a safe distance , shouted to him that he did not put the bottle horizontally ...... he was surprised , and unfolded the paper ........ AAAAAAA ! ! ! ! ......... he yelled , but it was late, I was already at the top of the stairs of the lecture hall , and catch has been pointless ........
 I thought he would be offended at me, but no ........ the other day , he even thanked me , it was yogurt, it turns out, his wife told me to buy it, but he forgot and only remembered at home , and stores that have been closed ...... and it would be a great comeuppance , his wife is steep , was rumored to be , and here , as found ....... we were laughing with him the other day .... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment