Thursday, November 7, 2013

day 85

I can not stand those who promise but do not perform so ........ I myself always, if what you promised , then doing , whatever it may cost me , so I promise , too, with the expectation .. ....
  And yesterday , I remember, I promised you something interesting geese , is not it ? ? ...... 7
So, in the village of Good bees , and I would have added , evil geese, I am with my classmate spent only two days, and as you can see , I remember it so far, but it's probably about something , but says .... .. Well , come on, with geese ..... talk about us ...... my comrade , seeing the improvements stay in sight, offered me to change the place of deployment as a whole month without breakfast and be at a constant fear of being plucked or gander geese , bright prospects not promise ........ I tried to argue that this is not possible, and where we sent the dean's office, and there we have to be in it ........ turn led counter- called knowledge , that is, it is an indisputable fact of such use of these things, and why do not we try to create it , too , it only need to find on the collective spaces of her friend's teacher , and the trick .... .... of course I had serious doubts , but goose threat overpowered , and we went to our local supervisor to take time off to look for a savior , surprisingly, he meekly let us out there that work, the name of a teacher or something is unknown , well, yes it does not matter ........
    At that time, we knew that this teacher with a group of our students as well as engaged in harvesting potatoes , and, in the same area ........ and we also know only the name of the village where they lived , but where is it in space, had no idea , and that with such little data we hit the road .....
  The only condition is that we have been delivered, it is the evening should be back , regardless of the results .......
We , of course, agreed ....... In the morning , having risen about 6 hours, we went on foot to the track, as there was called straight asphalt road that connects the city with each other , like, was more republican .... go ... about 15 minutes , and here we stand by it, and we think that our way to the right or to the left ....... ........
 Have you noticed that I was lost in conversation , this is a purely technical lining, now I have the opportunity to just report it and say that this story I can dorasskazat tomorrow , I apologize ..... until tomorrow .....

No comments:

Post a Comment