Wednesday, November 20, 2013

97 day


So, we came to the conclusion that it is necessary to invite a paramedic to give us something to understand how seriously such deviation in the health of my fellow students , I remind you ...... she fainted in the bath , I wrote about it yesterday .... ...
   But to find this individual in the creepy cross-country , I tell you , not a simple matter , given that the street is dark, strange village , and most importantly , it is unknown where the medical center and the line paramedic , as time ran out for a long time ... ....... Well , anyway, it is necessary to act , because if you start any complications , the hospital is even harder to get .....
   I came out of her hut on chicken legs and rolled almost at random groping , of course, feet on such an unknown space , stumbling and grabbing the fence, which served as a JP EU navigator ....... do not know how, but I almost just got to the point my goal ...... in the dark, I saw a barely discernible sign that telling us that this building has to do with medicine selenskom scale ....... cheers ! ! .. ..... I explained that this is exactly what I need ....... ....... so now what? .......... point , of course, is closed what else could I expect ......... looking around here , I was surprised to see that this place is in a building that has another institution , and it shone windows ...... so .... . gorgeous ! ! go , I ask , where is all the same , our medical luminaries can live ....... where to find it, and, in general , is it possible now ......... porch Log in entot parallel world was behind the yard , so to speak ........ I stepped on the first rung ladder is not quite stable , and something like , climbed up to the upper part of ..... on a door, which held on the same loop , but having a weight of the safe deposit , well, shall we say, out of the bunker bomb shelter , well, that it was open ......... so I timidly crept into the hallway , the floor of which is also dancing , apparently, when it mazurka , but never stopped ....... but I still got to the next valve that separates the living room from the space of the street, because it can not be called a door ....... with difficulty, but as Anyhow , she opened ........ sorry for such a harmful style , I just do know what happens next ......
  And then , I discovered the oil painting ........ in the room where I have got so insecure manner , was dim, the right to dermantinovom with rollers couch lay a man in a white T-shirt and sweat pants ......
   He opened his eyes when I propilikala ..... " Zdraaste " ........ " Sorry, you do not tell me where I can find a paramedic ? " - I mumbled .........
 Silently, he turned to the other side , that is, back to me, and muttered that it is the desired copy ...... and silent, and I said nothing , waiting for the question , I think, so it will be correct , but he was not there after the thirtieth minute ........ MAT pause , I still could not survive , and I say that we have a girl fainted , and we ought to go and see ........ silence .... chug ... and what you snort ........ then a question and how long ago it was , then a second ....... was it like that before .... but how do I know it or not, I know that my fellow fighter , literally , 1 month, and it is not full ..... and mumbling , he 's all lying to me all also back ...... I am somewhat taken aback , I , according to their understanding and education, thought he was at the first sentences of my jump and jerk like mad to save .... yes ....... ...... how wrong I .......... after some more minor issues and seeing that I 'm not leaving it , grunting like a wild old man , turned on the couch already facing me , Oh ! ..... Progress ! ! ........ and continued doznavanie ....... " So, what should I bring? " - He asked me , that is, you understand , I have it ! ! ! ......... all lying ........ I also said that she also broke the chin , then , perhaps, iodine .......... he thought a couple of minutes and finally stood up ..... .. and went to wash his hands ! ! ! ...... why , I thought, anyhow , to go across the street .......... so .......... washed carefully wiped and put Finally , a shirt , so I think that is half done ..... " Well , let's go to the clinic ......." - he suggested , I just sighed resignedly ........ calmed only that the item was on the other side of his abode .......... he went in and through ......... minutes ................ ................. out ........
Hurrah! ! ! Silence we reached our konurki , I was left on the street, so as not to interfere with the inspection, all of a sudden , there is what that secret .......... 7 minutes later he came out and said , that's okay and went , of course , will hear from me, thank you so much ........ I went to the veranda ....... my classmate was lying on a cot ........ " Well, what? " - The eyes ........ I asked , she said that he came in, the first thing asked, " Well, that is still alive ? " .......... Then she could not tell. ......
he hoped , apparently on a different outcome ...... but if a person wants to live here ...... medicine is powerless

No comments:

Post a Comment