Friday, November 22, 2013

99 day


About Semenovka I have not told you all remember, there was the driver of the tragus , attendant, and as it turned out , even the tractor


dashing young man , a shirt that said , yes , and you can see for yourself , and put this hero of labor eye on your obedient servant , yes, yes, you guessed it ...... for me ........... especially that he did not show his feelings , but in the evening , apparently, for courage by taking gram dtsat ....... appeared around our hut , and I, unfortunately, went to fetch water ...... I hear back tractor rumbles , well, let it be, rumbles , I think, myself ..... and move on , still not Broadway, there is just such a technique in fashion ......... only hear my name . on the street .... no one else ...... look back , and it 's our overall favorite, so what are you , my dear friend took ......... and he offers me , they say, go, drive around , I ask , on what ......... on the tractor , without batting an eye, corresponds to the ...... I like that I hesitated, and he's sort of a provocateur , they say, what, afraid of what? ? ? ....
I ? ? Yeah, never ! ! and jumped into the cab , and it was getting dark .......... by gas, and ran at breakneck speed from the village , I cry out to him , that would not drive well , and he apparently boyadsya that I will protest , and took the time to take me away from home , what he expected ? ? ? ........
naive .......... we arrived in his village , which is about half a mile from ours, and he said , went to the apple orchard ...... what is there to do , I ask ..... ....... and he just look like I have not seen the gardens , it is their courtship are here ........ Well , okay , I say ..... we went back to the cabin , and on ..... .. this time he has calmed down and drove so ........ we drive , yes, indeed, beautiful, what can I say ......





It was getting dark at all, only the lights from the tractor flashed nearby trees ........ my cavalier started by the buyer to write a pretzel , if it was necessary in a minefield explosion dodge, he just wanted me to lose orientation in space , that is , got lost , but he had no idea that I village and the girl is still in the maze , like a fish in water ........... dangled we dangled , all the same , not asphalt ..... all had our bumps , well, it is shown in FIG ....... just , he was tired , apparently, steer, and emerged from the garden on a side road , and we drove back to his village ....... .. drive up to his house, he kills the tractor and says that now go to the barn , my question is , why , how strange grin ....... but I would have hesitated , but whether we should go there , because I and home time , he assured that he would take me then and clutched the hand , and the rolling drunk while he was driving it , it was not noticeable that it is wrong ...... I am, after all would not sat in his tractor originally ........ well, a bit late now I renounce ...... he holds my hand , and he could barely , barely does not fall asleep , so I think that is unlikely that he out, and since I did not pull his hand out of his peasant big hands , I agree to get on his barn .........





the more so that the smell of hay, long forgotten me already , I remember as a child we , kids sits down there , and we knead hay while it threw out stacks brought ........... we climbed in
the upper tier , my boy , of course, my hand freed , where I am now , in his opinion , going anywhere , because he thought that I was incompetent and tyuteha ........ brains to powder , and on .... .... but then it suddenly struck down a dream, but such that it is, literally, fell into the passage to which I was counting ................ and the smell in sarayke , you would know what ! ! ! freshly dried herbs ! ! Well , you know ............
So , the young man is snoring , and I do not want and leave the cozy nest , but we need to get out , because not known how much his body is designed , I mean, a sleep ....... I priporoshila his mud room , breathed just a little bit and began to shovel out of the pit , which immediately formed under our weight, but I got out safely , and since the way I remember , I go out there and ran ...... just what field to go ........ . the moon shone full ....... what a field dotted with clumps , then they helped me, and since my Romeo frustrated very quickly came to his senses ...... Enough , but no one ...... there , here ..... bye bye .......
it to the tractor and dogonku , I hear a familiar sound , lights and almost side by side, sat down in these bumps .... he flew past , then came back again, I sat down in the bumps ...... so he did not found ..........
   And then, when we have already learned , it's to me a letter in which he asked me to marry him ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment