Sunday, November 3, 2013

81 days


Now I can finally get down to business , I thought, and reached for the keyboard, but I remembered that my critic has given me a task that I have created an exemplary method of teaching language ........ but it is not very fast and simple, I 'll tell you ...... besides a lot of time was spent in search of my document that I need to take a few days ........... hardly found , and that's what I can tell you how many times she renounced , keep all documents in one place, so as not to waste time remembering where and when, and with what bag you were there trying to figure out that the document could be here then , I am about myself, of course .......... Well, it still depends on the type , so to speak , a man .............
    If you want, you can suggest a test to determine who you are ........ so fast, do not hesitate to answer the question of which of the following do you like shapes : circle, square, triangle , rectangle, which is on the short edge and zigzag ....... when I was offered this test , I chose the right zigzag ..... and now I understand why so disorganized ...... I live , people - zigzag that is, give out a lot of creative ideas , but the order in worldly affairs do not have time or do not feel like you have to make ...... that is very bad not only for ourselves but for others too , I confess , I try to deal with them , but the sense small matter ....... all of the remaining figures can briefly report that the triangle is a man - a leader , he always has money, but they had never delayed ........ square a person who likes to order in everything , he always looks unhappy , but inwardly he is doing well ....... rectangle on the short edge , this is a man - a child for life , no matter how much it 's been years ..... man ... - circle, when it is always a lot of friends in his home, he is hospitable and hospitable ...... and yet apart from pure forms , may be more , and mixtures thereof , everything is more difficult , however, as life itself. ....... sorry for such a long explanation , but I think that sometimes it is necessary to know exactly who we are ........ why? ..... yes just so you do not waste emotions and health , that is, do not berate yourself in vain , and generally berating yourself , it is very bad ........ best of all, if something happened then that you do not like in yourself , realize that you made ​​a mistake and promise myself that it does not repeat , otherwise you can hurt yourself very much ....... do not berate yourself ........
 And what I want you to do today is to tell ...... oh yes .......
 In deep my childhood , when I bought a two-wheeled bicycle , I thought, how is it possible that a person sits , literally , on a thin line , and does not fall for a long time ........ I fell in one direction and then in another side, that is, to the ground I could not reach to be substituted in - the time his feet, but , as such, the drive is, of course , does not work , but I persevered and push off push off their feet from the surface of the track , and the feet on the pedals do not have time to deliver, again as it was necessary to use them as props ..... sad ..... I thought, and kept repeating and repeating this action again and again ........ and Oooooh ! ! ! ....... MIRACLE ! ! ...... I went , even though kriulyami , but your feet on the pedals ......... I could not believe my feelings, and only when the track ended, which I studied, I realized that I was going ! ! ! ........ BIKE ! !
SAMA ! ! ! ....... Hurray! ! ! You probably also when it is experienced ..........
 And then, as the years passed , I was entrusted to an adult bike, I have learned it is much faster ......... there was a little bit on - another first ......... supported me and the bike from side my friend, she had already been in this business assom ......... and then, suddenly , she let go and ran to the side of the machine , and then in front of me , I'm going , goggle that who keeps me if it runs ahead , but I did not even have time to get scared , she cried to me , I'm driving myself ........... like yourself? ! ! I shouted to her, and she yells back to me , that it is in the side, and I'm not falling .......... and here I go and do not believe it ........ in my head hammers ........ here you drop! ! ! ... Here you drop! ! ! ....... but I did not fall ........ and since then I have not soared on the bike and ride it ....... thank you ... it .........

No comments:

Post a Comment