Wednesday, November 20, 2013

98 day

As you have probably realized , the story of the great and all-powerful medical assistant is not over ......... and, in consequence, it was found out that he is not only a medical professional, but also a projectionist , fitter, turner and employee Zernotok is a hangar, where with the help of heated surfaces dried grain ............. that is, the medical assistant works in all these points .......... talent , and only ....... and all have memories , perhaps, of it would have ended, but .... there is always ... BUT ..........
  So, my classmate he had cured on time ...... now , according to the rule of the narrative , it must , as that would be , to touch and to me, at least ........ its existence ....... Well, actually , so would perhaps have happened if it were not for my independence .........
 So, lunch is not what would not stand out against the background of all the other days , if not medley that takes place every time we cook on - another of her and not be called ....... she managed all the meat tossed into the soup , pull apart the fibers , not laziness , it is striking the plate ....... always swam mesevo sort of meat cut threads, each fibril separately , well, the rest of the components vvide chutelki potatoes and 2, 3 petals cabbage ... as well as meat broth occupied all the space , and then it seemed that it very much, that is, solid meat ........ weird, but the taste was very pleasant , and the other food was not there .... so ...... and this time we came to dinner, sat on the bench ....... Stulikov apparently were not in fashion ......... and to enter or leave the table , you had to screw up something like a leg to step over the bench and then you can sit down or leave this ship .......
We sit, eat , soup , as always, of mesevo , well what can happen here , you say ? ....... Ah ! .... Take your time ......... Here I lowered into the mouth the next portion of food, and almost without chewing , as nothing, swallow ..... I. .... OOO ! ! ! ....... feel that I got a bone in the throat and not small, roughly about 6 cm, she stuck to either side of the pharynx and everything! ! neither there nor here ......
I can not do anything , much less to say , I look at all ....... chew ......... WHAT TO DO ! ? ? ? ? ..... first thought .... ...... apply to medicine, I mean, the local ...... but ,
 Mindful of such a brilliant individual, I have rejected this message, because I have not even been able to explain what happened to me ....... I'm afraid to swallow , suddenly , the bone in the throat collapses and then to the lungs ...... ... one thought in my head , what to do ? ? ..... slowly, trying not to move Liska , climbed over the bench , neighbors sit still so tight that barely scraped through, and crawl to the street, and in my head all the same , what to do? ? .......... out on the porch , went down , turned the corner , and then it hit me , what if the two fingers in his mouth , you see, and will fly .. so ..... I did ....... bent over and put her fingers ....... ...... Oh ! ! .... miracle ! ! ... she flew on the grass ..... FU ! ! sigh of relief ........ yes , and what a sigh , if you knew ! ! ! never before have I with pleasure not breathe ! ! looked at the bone , it consists of a oboyudo sharpened blade that has expanded in the middle , a kind of shuttle tatting ....... for long, as I said , about 6 cm .. .. and if I went to the medical center, would not know how it ended ..... Here are the pies .........

No comments:

Post a Comment