Tuesday, November 19, 2013

96 day

Regarding our beloved attendant, then I 'll tell you about it in the next days , do not worry, do not miss , it's also very entertaining ...... and now , directly on the bath , or rather not on the structure of it, and , of course , the events associated with it ......
  So , once again asking us to make a bathhouse , and after working all day in the field, we wandered into these things prepriyatneyshee institution ...... we , I and my classmate , well, everyone else too .......
 In the dressing room we got rid of duds , and in the heat ! ! ...... Cheers ! ! ..... What else does a simple medical school female students ...... I remind you that I am a time training in it already had a nursing diploma , the department of nursing and three years of work in the surgical department of CRH, and I would call it even heroic branch , that is, with practice I have at that time was all about, Okay .... .. how did you realize that all of my digressions , in fact , only bring us closer to the climax of the narrative ......... so , we poured water into a basin , already lathered up , and the process has begun .... tumanchik ... small pair of creating not only comfort, but also a certain mystery, because, when not all clearly visible, and sets up the mood for trance and smooth disconnection from reality , well, you know what I mean , I hope ..... .
 So, look , my comrade floating slowly past me and was like , and vertically falls face forward and down, not even bent , that is, it does not hlesnulas weak, even as a post if his sawed ..... I it flies up , I start to ask, that with her, she is silent , I slowly turn over on her back, though not very hygienic naked body on the floor , well , it's not to care ..... and again I ask, what with her, and she is silent , I think she asked quietly , because gvald costs from the other .... I 'm just trying to find out more and see it as a strange , that is no way to react ... ... I start to shake her by the shoulder , it is - no gu gu ..... look in the face and eyes , that is, the pupils are wide and fixed ..... so ...... she arrived unconscious .. . remember that I had at least some experience of what medicine .....
 But why ..... because if intoxication , the first to respond to me, as weak on this matter , I am currently ..... immediately be felt ...... and the other , nothing, continue to wash the floor is not slippery ...... so she could just fall off , and the blow of losing consciousness , then what is it now ...... I argue here for a long time , and then, literally , seconds, and I'm already dragging her gently to the door , right on the floor, barely barely , though , because I'm not a terminator , and it is not fluff , albeit with a wasp waist ...... undestanding her to the door of the room pomyvochnaya directly dragged across the floor , well, how could .......... kicked the door, pulled up , as far as she could, her head to the doorway , still more opened the door , that was the fresh air , and began gently slapping her cheeks , so give us something to bring to life ..... and on her chin , I see , abrasion , it is his gouging when crashed , and the floor is cement ....... I gently fingered her body that she could, for other damage , but previously , everything seems to be nothing ......... at least visually ............ but that's then I found out when she pulled myself together ..... I helped her sit up, lean it against the door jamb , and asked again , what? ....... they say, what happened then , and she told me and says that passed me , she told me, allegedly said she was bad, but then I did not hear anything .... most likely, it is in my head said, and loud already failed, or , she said, but so inside, the outside is not heard nothing ...... well , yeah , okay ........ I told her to sit still so long as I was , after all it was necessary to at least remove the foam from my wet body , so what is there to complete washing ...... I for - fast rinsed and stormed out into the locker room , my ward has quietly dressed ........ I once again clarified that it is , she said she just felt bad and all ........ well, we doodevalis , and moved on our porch ......... I was not sure what to She's all right , so we decided to invite a local paramedic medicine vvide .......
 For symmetry , I'm with you until tomorrow rasstanus , as this story is far from over , and promises to be a continuation of oschelomlyayuschim , at least , I think so ......

No comments:

Post a Comment