Monday, November 4, 2013

82 day


Yesterday, I tried to create something that language training , only to come up with a few topics ........ well, and that's good .......
      It is now late autumn , and 43 years ago , my brother and I lived for a while in our grandmother , as we have repaired the home oven, and we could stop ....... was September , very sunny with a thick fog , and as you know , the fog is a good helper, began to grow mushrooms, namely , mushrooms ........ Oooooh ! ! ...... it's a delicacy and where we lived with my grandmother , was near the forest and it is just the very grown mushrooms .......... and grandmother , of course , and went after them almost every day ........ as well as the village is not large, the lack of mushrooms at all ......... and my grandmother was always a catch .......... she went into the woods on the morning - before, while we were sleeping ..... .... and this time , it seems , had slept little , and left a little later .......
   I woke up at Shasta kitchen, and no one was there ....... in the hallway , too ......... barn on the top , too , one that is ..... ..... .... then I remembered that my grandmother probably went looking for mushrooms in the forest ...... well, I guess we have to wait ........ and wait , as always, it seems a very long time ... yeah .... me and all that 12 years, and my brother , and even less ...... I waited , waited , and then there is my grandmother , all of a sudden , I think, got lost , we must , I think, to go look , I'm a little you know where it goes ......
out into the corridor , pushed open the door , but no, locked ....... I did not know that it locks us ...... because before she came before we wake up ....... .. so ..... What to do ...... is necessary as that to get out of the house ....... I returned to the room and walked to the window and knock the frame does not open and there ........ and hinges on it does not, so you have to look the other , the benefit that the windows had a lot ....... I finally found a window that had a hinge on the door posts , I walked up to her and pushed ........ and how you think happened ? ? ? ! ! ....... and ....... nothing unless you consider that the entire frame is entirely hryasnulas and flew down , and there was a pile of bricks ....... but a miracle ! ! ..... it is not broke ...... I opened mouth , in the - first , why had the entire frame , but did not open as it should have been, in - the second, why she did not break , which, of course , very good ........ but I had no time to do there is all sorts of inferences necessary to save his grandmother ....... I got out , not without difficulty, of course, on the street, and ran to the woods on the edge ...... I stopped and began to cry grandmother ... .... no response ...... I have to shout a bit, but I was afraid to enter the forest , and suddenly , too, get lost , will be even worse ......... shout more ...... . quiet ........ but my head is like a brother there , because he is still small, and one to watch , I had to run back ......
  I take refuge in the hope that my grandmother had already come , but no one .... the doors lock again ....... I had to climb out the window , and it is , I tell you , will be more difficult ...... ... well, like something crawled , as the frame back then huddled ............. surprisingly , it turned out ....... sit and wait ....... grandmother still no ............ Well , I'm troubled economy , a scorpion , and even a dog, as you understand , sign , what Do you want to .......... situation extraordinary even for an adult , and then the child with an adult thinking ....... Well , that ..... I nakatannomu on the way , went back to the frame , pushed and tried to keep her from falling , but, naturally , it's heavy , and slipped out again, and there on the pile of bricks ...... I closed my eyes , that now I hear ringing glass, but nothing but the PCB did not hear again ......... frame is not broken ...... phew ! ! ...... I climbed out again and again rushed to the forest ........ screamed, screamed ............ nothing ....... well , what do we need to go back ........ ran and saw our neighbor , grandmother , who had an unusual name Felicity , and she was sort of a light, unlike the old lady just . this is the way ........ told her that our grandmothers no, in the woods ........ Aunt Felicity , so we called her , explained to me that we should not worry that my grandmother never do not get lost and will come soon , so I asked her to help me to insert a frame back ....... it certainly helped ........ I got back into the house, and decided to wait for more .... ... sitting with his brother on a mattress on the floor , so we were asleep, so as not to slip at night , huddled together in silence ...... how much time has passed , I do not know, but I hear someone coming toward the porch and the lock is unlocked ......... just a little brother and I looked out of the door , is the grandmother ......... angry ........ it can be seen , Aunt Felicity had already told about our antics ........ I said to my grandmother , I ask her , she did not speak to her father will scold , and she is silent ......
  Well, here is how it forgot partially , while the father did not come for us ......... grandmother , of course , he said, but not vvide complaints , but just laugh at me and his father was a wise man , and never punished if we were not to blame, he first understand ........ here and there, he looked at the frame and says duck as you can see that the loops are not fastened to it , and I would not understand .. .... he took the instrument and loop fastened to the frame , this time it will not fall down ......

No comments:

Post a Comment